Welcome to Liftlock Golf Club
Liftlock Golf Club was established in 1960. Our course has both a scenic well maintained executive 18 hole course (3328 yards) and a 9 hole par three (837 yards) course. The course is situated in the city across from one of Peterborough’s historic landmarks, the Liftlocks, the world’s largest hydraulic lock on the Trent-Severn Waterways.
The golf course has all amenities for all levels of golfer with a putting green and diving range. The clubhouse recently renamed “Masons Landing” has a brand new menu and a friendly bar for refreshments.
Liftlock City & District Teams 2015 – click here
Liftlock Golf Club is dedicated to providing high quality golf in a wholesome and friendly environment for the enjoyment and benefit of its members and guest.
- We are a Club which recognizes that the enjoyment and satisfaction of its members, guests and clientele are its most important assets.
- We are a Club who’s Owners, staff and volunteers demonstrate high qualities of excellence in the delivery of our programs and services.
- We are a Club which places high value on the importance of our staff and their contributions towards the achievements of our mission.
- We are a Club which is committed to responsible financial management and to constantly exploring opportunities to further improve its facilities, programs and services.
- We are a Club which is committed to using our resources responsibly and to protecting the environment.
- We are a Club which demonstrates good corporate citizenship by periodically making its facilities accessible to youth to promote the development of Junior golf.