Welcome to Liftlock Golf Club
We are entering our restoration and renovation stage of the Clubhouse following the February 22 2014 flood. If you are looking for memberships, lessons or information that is not found on our website, please do not hesitate to call or send us an email at liftlockgolf.cogeco.net. We are looking forward to the 2014 golf season, as winter has been a harsh one. Please keep checking our website for details, but as of right now our Open House that was scheduled for April 13 is cancelled. We will keep you informed on the status of the Clubhouse.
Liftlock Golf Club was established in 1960. Our course has both a scenic well maintained executive 18 hole course (3328 yards) and a 9 hole par three (837 yards) course. The course is situated in the city across from one of Peterborough's historic landmarks, the Liftlocks, the world's largest hydraulic lock on the Trent-Severn Waterways.
The golf course has all amenities for all levels of golfer with a putting green and diving range. The clubhouse recently renamed "Masons Landing" has a brand new menu and a friendly bar for refreshments.
Liftlock Golf Club is dedicated to providing high quality golf in a wholesome and friendly environment for the enjoyment and benefit of its members and guest.
- We are a Club which recognizes that the enjoyment and satisfaction of its members, guests and clientele are its most important assets.
- We are a Club who’s Owners, staff and volunteers demonstrate high qualities of excellence in the delivery of our programs and services.
- We are a Club which places high value on the importance of our staff and their contributions towards the achievements of our mission.
- We are a Club which is committed to responsible financial management and to constantly exploring opportunities to further improve its facilities, programs and services.
- We are a Club which is committed to using our resources responsibly and to protecting the environment.
- We are a Club which demonstrates good corporate citizenship by periodically making its facilities accessible to youth to promote the development of Junior golf.